Friday 19 December 2014


Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot                                 drive out hate, only love can do that.”

                                                                                                                –Martin Luther


What is love?

I m not going to answer this question because everyone itself having his own theory about love what they feel about this word.

Let me tell you my views about "LOVE".
L  = Life became so beautiful from the day you took my heart                   away. 
O = Once you were a stranger and now you are my soul. 

V = Very special are those stoler smiles & glances.

E = Each moment spent wid u has given sweet memories for the             life time to me.

Is there a more amazing feeling than love?
Is there anything so good?
I don't think so.
there is nothing else more than to be in Love...!!!!
The most amazing feeling in the world – to be in love...!!

The moment we hold each others hand and
there is only the moonlight above.
Wake up in the morning with the thought of that person.
Evening ends with  smile in my  head.
Loves my every second when we are together.
eyes,hands,smile,dimples,the way you walk......
When you are with me the world is different
you open up my heart so I can love every piece of the world around me.


sorry friends i will start my story as soon as possible..

No comments:

Post a Comment