Wednesday 17 December 2014

There is an old saying. I forget who said it. 


"If you always do what you have always done, then you will always get what you have always gotten."


Always try to do best......

I am  always wondering if my story is good enough, if my writing is good enough  for me because time and energy are the most frustrating. But I wouldn't do it, if I didn't love it. You have to want it. Something that come inside my heart "Write because you love it". 
 I wanted to write a book that people would actually want to read.
And my god language is so different from life. How am I supposed to fit the one into the other? How can I bring them together?Like most writers.
I write because I feel that I have to. It’s not exactly a compulsion, but it’s quite close to that. Writing makes sense of one’s world, which is what most of us want to do on some level or other.
I write because otherwise the stories in my head would drive me mad.
And really, it is people that inspire me, emotions and how they deal with the things that life throws at them.



So finally friends here i would like to share some stories written by me.
And please give me your reviews according to that story.
I will start  within 2-3 days...........
Thank you so much.

2 comments: